Store That Canary Wharf Talk: Top Tips for Shopping This Christmas
I don't think anyone can get over the fact it's December already! It’s one of the hardest times of the year for all you shopaholics that can't resist the temptation of present shopping and sales.
Never fear, if you are one of those people Store That Canary Wharf are here to give you a few festive guidelines to make sure you don't go overboard with your shopping this Christmas.
- It is inevitable that you'll spend a little more then you anticipated at Christmas but try to set yourself a budget of just how much you can afford to spend this year. Knowing how much you can spend will be a great help when buying presents because you will be prepared.
- Make a list of everyone in your family or close friends that you need to buy for; so you don't forget anyone but also jot down what your intending to get them. This way, you won't go crazy on unnecessary items and buy repetitive gifts. As experts in self-storage E14, we know only too well what it’s like to be snowed under with unwanted items!
- Checking online before you head out for presents can be seriously beneficial. There's nothing worse than buying something in one store and afterwards finding it cheaper in another. At least this way you can compare prices and get the best deal out there!
- Another top tip from Store That - never leave your Christmas shopping till the last minute! Chances are you'll rush, buy everything except what you wanted and essentially won't get the gifts you were really after!
- A great idea to consider is 'Secret Santa' this can save buying loads of gifts and spending a fortune! It's ideal for work colleagues and people with a big friendship group. This way, everyone gets a present but you aren't left out of pocket and with very little space left to store all the extra gifts!
We hope these tips can help you make for a cheaper Christmas this year. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee you'll have enough space to store your presents in the house. Or that having the family over won’t mean furniture will have to be relocated over the festive season.
If this is the case, whether it’s short term or long term storage; our storage units in E14 are perfect for offering some light relief from the clutter this Christmas!
So, if you’re in need of some extra space, come down to our Self Storage Canary Wharf today or give us a call on 02075 151 300.