The Ideal Candidate: Secure self-storage Isle of Dogs
The key to running any business is to know exactly what it is that your customers are looking for and then fit your companies culture around their needs. Of course, almost everyone will need self-storage at some point in their lives but with so many different facilities available it takes a place with some unique qualities to properly reel people in.
Here at Store That we have a number of different factors which enable us to stand out from the crowd:
- Different types of unit: Some self-storage facilities only have one type of unit available to rent, but here at Store That E14, we have three! Drive-up garage style units, indoor units and sea containers. Although all of our sea-containers in E14 are currently rented, we are proud to have these containers on our site, as we are one of the only facilities in the area to offer this. Our garage style units and indoor units are of course brand new and kept well maintained. We are a small site, so access to your unit is never far away from where you park.
- Different indoor unit sizes: Not only do we have three different types of units, but our commercial, indoor units are incredibly popular and their availability currently ranges from 25-140sqft. This enables every need to be fulfilled. Whether you are an exhibitionist storing paintings, someone who wishes to clear out a house, or a have a thing about collecting certain items, then we are the place to call! Many of the larger ones are on the ground floor
too, so you can park only metres from your unit.
- Excellent customer service: It is easy to become a nameless face, or unit number fuelled by statistics and money in a larger company, your queries may not be adhered too or even recognised in some of our competing companies. We make it known that our aim as a business is to make our customers happy. Every penny we earn is put back into the business so we can build and maintain the best facilities for you, run only by the most qualified and friendliest staff.
- Packaging: It’s all very well having a self-storage unit, but what are you going to do without packaging? It important that all packaging used follows a good standard so it will not cause damage to your items or be the cause of breakages. We have sturdy cardboard boxes in a variety of sizes, bubble wrap, moving tape and even markers so you can get your life organised without the hassle!
- Forklifts and staff are at hand in case of the need for extra help.
If you need secure self-storage then contact us at Store That in Canary Wharf today!